Saturday, March 13, 2010

Bum knee and a new job!!

I'm so bummed. I was all excited to train for my first half marathon, and I was doing SO well in the beginning 2 months but then my knee started getting really sore. So sore that I couldn't run anymore and now it's to the point where I am limping where ever I go. I feel so lame :( I miss being able to just get up and run! but I'm too stubborn to go to the doctor. Zack says I need to get it rubbed out and that it will never stop hurting if I don't, but I just keep thinking it will just get better. I'm ready to start seriously working out again. 45min work out every other day just doesn't cut it for me. I need to have something to work for. I'll have to buck up and find a doctor to help me!!! Because this is just getting ridiculous. I feel stuck and it's not fun at all. But I did start a new job! I got hired at a spa called Canyon Breeze Spa. It's just opening up (we're having our "soft opening" this month) and then a re-opening will happen in April! I'm excited! it's been pretty good. A lot of work and only a few clients. So if any of you need a facial, pedicure, waxing. . . give me a call!!! you can come in! Prices this month are the best. It should be a good job, keep me busy doing something I love- a little stress relief :)

No comments:

Post a Comment