Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Finally, a week off :)


Last week Zack had a break from soccer practice- for a whole week! I was able to get off work an hour earlier (about an hour after Zack wakes up) so that we could spend the evening together before he goes off to work. It was so fun! We made dinner together, we went on walks (both our ankles were out of commission so we couldn't do more than walk, really), my cousin Alyssa and her hubby Tyler came over for dinner(always great seeing them), we just relaxed and even had time to watch a whole movie together! The weather toward the end of the week, unfortunately, wasn't all that great :( just plain rainy. So we weren't able to do everything we wanted to do because most of those activities were outdoors. Friday night we hung out with some friends, played games and started to watch Alice and Wonderland but everyone was falling asleep so we decided to head home early. Zack was really into the movie though- I felt bad we had to leave. Saturday was fun though- as everyone knows, the world cup started. At first I didn't really care to go out anywhere to watch it but after Zack left with one of his friends to go watch it at Iggy's, I felt left out! I didn't want to be out of the loop! So I ended up watching the game too. It was really fun (food was disgusting as Zack put it, I didn't have any). We've started another week filled with soccer practice, practice, practice, and games :) I'm sure Zack is enjoying practice again. Now that he's all healed, for the most part, he is able to practice with the team a lot more. I can't wait for the games this weekend! and the weather is suppose to be nice so that's ALWAYS a plus.

1 comment:

  1. Your hair is so blonde! I love it! Your lucky to get rain, it's just plain hot here! It's awesome that you are so happy and I hope to hear more about your adventures in Utah.

    ReplyDelete