Saturday, April 30, 2011

Snow-go away please!


If you were to win a "family vacation" it would be for 4. Traditional family cars like the Toyota Corolla, Hyundai Elantra- they comfortably fit 4 passengers- any more than that you are cramped. So I guess now my parents are really living life! They are the perfect sized family since the 3 oldest children no longer live under their roof.


Isn't my family just the cutest!?

They came into town to watch me run my half marathon (I'll have to tell you more about that later).



Luckily, the weather was nice. It would have been embarrassing if it wasn't.



I was hesitant to load this next picture.
It is my absolute favorite picture of my parents.
I didn't know if I wanted to share it with just anyone...You know, other people just might not appreciate it.


My mom is gorgeous and I love when my dad laughs. It's contagious.


So this post was pretty much to show off that I faced the fact that my computer is dead and that I should just load all my pictures on to Zack's computer.
Welcome back to my blog Pictures. Welcome.

p.s. I love you Moonfish. thanks for letting me use your computer :)

2 comments:

  1. what a sweet post! looks like a fabulous time with your parents!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photos! Families are the best!

    ReplyDelete