Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Girl I Never Knew I Was

please let me tell you something that concerns me.
since my sophomore year in high school have feel i have been the same height. 5 foot 6 inches. well then a met a girl or two who also claimed to be 5 foot 6 inches but some how they were taller than me. this made me question what i thought i had been told. or i though those girls must be mistaken.

well last night i got sick of all the rumors going around about me not really being the height i claimed to be so many years now that i decided to put an end to it. turns out, according to the tape measure which resides in zacks tool box ,
i am 5 foot 5 inches.
five foot, five inches.
seriously.
all these years i would walk around blabbing about my 5 foot 6 inch stature and now all of the sudden i am not. what a joke. had i known sooner i could have had a totally different high school experience. i could have been in a few plays, i could have possibly been a flyer in freshman cheer, i could have kept with cheer and been a cheerleader all through high school which could have led me down a different career path. oh my, life would be so different. thank goodness i didnt find out about this sooner. my married life is far too good to think anything could possibly be better.

3 comments:

  1. :)
    you are such a funny girl! hope you guys are well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious! Funny, Ashlyn and I did something similar today. Ashlyn always thought she was more "well-endowed" on top if you know what I mean, so we finally measured today and we are the exact same size to the tenth of an inch. Haha she had to re-evaluate half the things in her life as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the exact same thing happen to me this week, except I went from 5'4" to 5'3 1/2"... not quite as drastic, but I really liked claiming the solid 5'4"!

    ReplyDelete