Monday, July 25, 2011

To be or not to be

So being in AZ is always an adventure. For one, it's hot. Two, my family is crazyyy!! But in a good way. they are loud and funny. Little Bros are adorable. I almost start crying when I think about how much I have missed them growing up.

Moonfish is golfing right now with some buddies and my favorite return missionary cousin ever :) So happy he is home and I was able to see him. So far today I have established that I will be tired this entire trip, if you wake up after 6am it is already too late to go running because of the blazing heat, and I've washed 3 tiny little puppies. so fun.

I just wanted to drop in and say hello to the blogging world.
Anyways. I am loving this skirt over here at NattheFatRat. It makes me smile.

K I better go get some food in my stummy before its too late.

Hope you had a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment