Tuesday, February 22, 2011

It's me- just wandering about the spaces in my mind

I mapped out a run yesterday. I was suppose to run 9 miles. when i mapped it out on mapmyrun.com it said that my run would be 9.56 miles. I rounded it to 9.5. I said "Great!" I went out for my run, almost died of dehydration, stopped at the Wilkinson Center to rehydrate, and half speed walked and half jogged the rest of the way home. It was a miserable run. Miserable. but I did it! I went back online to double check my miles.
8.57?
what? it's gotta be lying. sheesh. all that work for a lousy 8.57. don't get me wrong- that is FAR but I have a schedule to keep here people! I can't get by on 8.57 miles. I'm suppose to run 10 on Saturday! It must have been those stupid brownies that you guys let me eat. Just kidding, I know it wasn't your fault. You would have stopped me, right? Well, I guess this week I will have to step it up on the work outs and cool off on the brownies.
Oh also, I set my hair in curlers yesterday. I left them in for 15 hours and some of them still weren't dry! Maybe i put too much hair in them? But I mean I still managed to make them look somewhat cute? We'll see what the hubbers says when he gets up. I always consult him in my fashion volition.
Yesterday I decided that I really wanted a new necklace. well something different and I didn't want to spend money on anything. I
found a video online on how to make a t-shirt necklace. So i pulled out a few old t-shirts and snipped away! I can already tell Zack is questioning the style, and isn't too sure I can pull it off. We will see. I couldn't try it yesterday because I already had to rollers in my hair and it would have been really hard to get it over my head. I'll take a photo and show it to you guys later. Well after I decide if it's cute.
I decided I shall leave you with a few pictures, but my blogger uploading is going really slow. so maybe later. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Don't get yourself down about your run!! It's still a great accomplishment and you still have a few days to ease up to the 10 miles :) I can't wait to see your necklace and your new 'do!'

    ReplyDelete